This week started off with an E-40 and Too $hort concert at Trees in Deep Ellum.
The next morning I went to a summer camp at University of North Texas in Denton, where grandparents and grandkids take classes on campus together. I sat in on Adventures in Veterinary Science where kids gave Levi, the pitbull, a physical examine and pet a red tail boa named Rory. Sela, pictured in both was outspoken and curious but immediately became embarrased when I told her she was going to be in the paper.
Later that night I went over to The American Airlines Center downtown for a charity dodgeball competition where I got hit in the head three times while photographing the crowd but at least I impressed some grown men when I didn't flinch.
I also shot some features for the first day of summer at The Dallas Arboretum and White Rock Lake Park, as well as hung out for a bit at Kush Hooka Lounge.
I ended the week with a Cut Copy show which was so fantastic, words honestly can't describe it.


















No comments:
Post a Comment