I went to Cincinnati for two days for The College Heights Herald to cover Democratic and Republican students campaigning and shot with it Danny Guy. From the beginning, this assignment was one of the most confusing and messy I've ever got, but despite, or more likely because of, it was a pretty fun weekend.
The shenanigans include:
Getting kicked out of a Republican HQ but getting cookies as consolation
My subject's car getting towed
Attending a Romney rally with people who smuggled in Obama signs
Getting very lost
Always arriving to my location just after my subject left but they forgot to tell me
Lots of rain
Canvassing in a super sketch neighborhood
And almost too much more to properly recall but here's what I got.
You can view the full gallery here, the Democratic story here and the G.O.P. here
Republican Victory Center
CD Sales Hustle







No comments:
Post a Comment