Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lollapalooza!

This year, I only went to the last day of Lolla, but felt like I had all three days packed into one. It started off sunny and bit humid.


So humid that when I went to Perry's/Rave Stage, I had crazy condensation in my lens.


Then angry looking clouds rolled in.

People didn't seem to mind the rain so much.

Although I saw a ton of great bands that day (Noah and the Whale, Best Coast, Jackmaster and Cage the Elephant), I was most excited for Deadmau5.

90% of the performance I had my camera in ziplock bags because the mother of all rainstorms came down as soon as he started playing, but I managed to snap a few frames in between tidal waves of rain and mud. 


Loved every minute of it, despite losing a phone, shoes and socks to the muddy mess that once was grass.


For once in my life I'm actually behind on blog posts by about 5, so more will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment