Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Gun Barn

I went on a food run with a friend earlier. On our quest to find a Sonic that was still open at 2am, we saw a gun barn. Obviously we were intrigued.





I snapped off these two and then these lovely men joined me.



Apparently, they thought I was about to rob the Gun Barn. He then informed me that he had to run my plates before he could safely say I was free to leave. Meanwhile he made awkward conversation as to why I was taking pictures because apparently "I like to take pictures" wasn't satisfactory.



Popped off quickly before they could yell at me again.
Be informed.

1 comment:

  1. yea cops are pretty weak, they once stopped me because I was walking around in midday, asked for my I.D. My saying, "I enjoy walking" was not good enough to let me off scott free, I had to empty my pockets and shit, mainly I just hate how cops can turn normal actitivities into 'obscure actions'

    on a side note, nice pictures
    from, Buddha

    ReplyDelete